£50000 Per Annum
This is a great opportunity to join a very well-respected and extremely long-standing Insurance business with a great reputation both from customers and those employed by the company. This client is a large employer and opportunities for progression are available. You will be joining their surveying arm which is ever-growing and run by professionals with a wealth of knowledge.
- To deliver a first-class end to end subsidence claims handling service – progressing claims efficiently and fairly in a manner that supports the customer and partners our insurance clients brand and values.
- To deliver excellence against the key measures of reduced duration, cost control and customer satisfaction.
- To understand the technical nature of the claim and set a strategy for resolution understanding each individual demand and likely outcome.
- To prepare initial appraisal reports with cost recommendations.
- To undertake one off expert / technical reports / defect diagnosis.
- To really understand what matters to the customer and put this first.
- Ensure all planning, Building Regulations, Party Wall and CDM issues are addressed.
- To identify and understand the nature of any blockages and failure demand – take ownership of issues to identify problem at root cause and adopt getting it right first time to enhance the customer experience.
- To ensure that time spent adds value to the claim’s lifecycle – undertake value work – right time, right place to actively control costs and reduce indemnity spend.
- To take sole responsibility for every claim personally handled – ensure parties are kept informed and work with others to build on end to end flow.
- To develop, manage and maintain relations with internal and external parties to ensure customer demands are met fully.
- To engage with clients, brokers and key stakeholders in order to maintain business and to attract new business opportunities.
- To promote the Company ethics and values, focus on what matters to the customer and promote clients insurance brands
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Chartered Building Professional – MRICS/MCIOB/CEng or equivalent essential.
- Detailed knowledge of Building Construction.
- Knowledge of Insurance Principles
- Demonstrates technical competence.
- Understanding of Client requirements.
- Understanding of FCA procedures and TCF.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your cv to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in voucher if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Building Surveyor, Property Surveyor, Chartered Surveyor, Loss Adjuster, Surveying Manager, Team Leader, Team Manager, MRICS, MCIOB, cENG
Posted 47 days ago