HR Administrator | Zoek
Up to £20000 per annum
Temporary (Full time)
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Temporary HR Administrator for a company based in Bristol.
Your role as the HR Administrator will be to support the HR Team in managing all human resources related aspects, administration, training, employee relations and recruitment.
The role responsibilities will include;
- Managing the end to end recruitment process; including posting job adverts and sending relevant CVs to the hiring managers
- Ensuring that the recruitment procedure and practice are fit for purpose and that social media and other internet based applications are used regularly and successfully based on regular analyses of data measuring access and effectiveness
- Preparing all Starter and Leaver records
- Overseeing the appointments procedure when recruiting all staff.
- Overseeing the induction of admin and HR staff
- Monitoring and reporting sickness and absence levels; ensuring Return to Work Interviews take place and are recorded
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Previous HR experience
- CIPD Qualified is desirable
- Organised and efficient
- Used to working in a busy and varied role
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please send an updated CV to Antonia Medin or call#########
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 42 days ago