Business Development Executive - Software vendor
Reading, Berkshire, England
£20k - 30k per year
New Business Development Executive - Reading based - £30k OTE
A multi award winning software vendor based in Reading are looking for an additional team member to join their team. You will be joining a company who have ambitious plans for growth over the coming year, so there is lots of scope for progression.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent basic salary plus commission.
- Pension, life insurance and share options
- A friendly and sociable culture and one of co-operation, creativity and commitment
- A great deal of management support and guidance
- You will benefit from periodic external training
New Business Development Executive role:
- Proactive outbound prospecting and lead management
- Triaging and qualifying inbound leads.
- Support the field sales team when they are out of the office
- Generate opportunities and appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads and set appointments.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set-up qualified opportunities / appointments.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
- Work closely with Field Sales, helping them move the opportunity along the sales cycle.
- Represent company at trade shows / events.
The successful candidate will spend much of his/her time on the phone. This role requires confident and professional engagement with customers/prospects and a professional demeanour of customer service.
Skills & Experience required the New Business Development Executive:
- Experienced in a new business/ inside sales environment (technology industry preferred but not essential)
- Driven, ambitious and tenacious
- Expected to take responsibility for their success
- Educated (preferably to degree level)
- Business applications knowledge, especially CRM would be a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this position please apply here with a short covering letter outlining your reasons for applying. We will acknowledge your application.
Posted 26 days ago