£21380.0 - £23388.0 per annum + benefits
Repatriation Administrator Upper Richmond Road, Putney, London Up to £23,000 plus benefits
Language skills required: German and/or any other East European language. Speaking Russian would be beneficial also. Some evening and weekend work will be required with approximately every 3rd weekend being on call.
Were looking for an administrator to join our repatriation team at Coop Funeral and Life Planning in Putney. Were shaping the future and setting new standards for our industry. With a focus on meeting the individual needs of our clients and a widening portfolio of products and services, weve got the right team and tools in place to provide a world class service. And youll be part of this.
As a repatriation administrator with us, youll work as part of a team to organise and plan complex logistical requirements of transporting the deceased to their home country, whether that is into or out of the UK with dignity and respect. Working with third parties, your understanding of the geographical areas, and the ability to speak and understand the language will help you to do this. Our clients will rely on your understanding and knowledge, and theyll be grateful for your practical guidance at such a significant time.
What youll do
- maintain the highest standards when completing essential paperwork
- organise and oversee complex arrangements of transferring the deceased to their home
- supporting our repatriation excellence managers
- complete supporting administrative tasks such as, but not limited to; invoicing, booking travel and drafting letters
- speaking to third parties often in their home language, including embassy and foreign office staff.
This role would suit someone who has
- multilingual language skills fluent in German and/or other East European languages
- the ability to speak Russian, is desirable but not essential
- a friendly and professional telephone manner
- some previous administrative related experience
- great attention to detail
- a confidence when using IT and digital systems
- experience of Microsoft Office applications
As a Coop colleague youll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. Youll also get a package that includes:
- a competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (rising with service)
- discounts on Coop products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
Were actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Coop people policies.
Once youve completed your application well email you inviting you to take part in an online assessment. Youll need to complete the assessment within 3 days of applying it should only take around 12 minutes.
The assessment is designed to help us (and you) understand how closely your personal values and motivations match our own.
Once youve completed the assessment youll receive a report outlining your results, and well get in touch to let you know the outcome no later than 3 working days following the closing date for this role.
Posted 8 days ago