Full Time Care Assistant - Stroud | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Full Time Care Assistant - Gloucester
Stroud, Gloucestershire, England
£9.50 - £16.00
Permanent (Full time)
About The Role
Due to expansion The Nobilis Group are looking for care assistants to provide first class care within local community.
Part-time and full-time applicants are welcome to apply.
No experience is required as full training and shadowing is provided.
What hours am I expected to work?
Morning Shift - 7am-2pm
Evening Shift - 2pm-10pm (2 evenings a week)
Every other weekend
Please enquire as from time to time flexibility can be considered.
Pay And Benefits
£ weekdays, £ weekends, £ bank holidays.
Industry leading tax-free travel allowance of 45p per mile
Full and consistent rounds
Welcome bonuses for experienced carers that hold a level 2 or above Health & Social Care
Guaranteed or bank contracts available
Paid induction and shadowing
Automatic Pension Enrolment
Annual Leave Entitlement
Study towards level 2 or level 3 health and social care NVQ
Generous refer a friend scheme
Dedicated Mobile Phone and care app for all front-line care staff
What will YOU be doing as part of the Nobilis TEAM?
- Providing personal care and support within our clients homes in the local community.
- To support our clients to be independent.
- Supporting physical and emotional support
- Supporting with medication and meal preparation
- Following our dedicated care app to make sure you deliver first class and individual bespoke care
What do YOU need?
- Access to your own vehicle
- A can-do attitude, caring and reliable nature
- Excellent communication
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients and their families