KS2 Teacher Wanted - Liverpool
£22023 - £37496 per annum
School and role details a mainstream Primary School based in the Liverpool area, who are looking for a Primary Teacher to teach in a KS2 class. The school is a larger than average primary school, which allows teachers to offer creative and exploitative elements to their lessons and teaching practices. Pupils' achievement and student behaviour are both good and improving. The schools aim is to be a place of excellence and help their learners to achieve their best - socially, personally and academically.
The role will vary from day to day, with the different challenges that you may face and barriers that you may have to overcome. The school are looking for someone who can make a real difference in the children's lives; someone who is robust while also of a caring nature.
- Full time fixed term contract
- Start date, September 2019
- Liverpool Area
- Larger than average sized Primary School
- Salary (£22,023 - £37,496)
- Recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- Relevant KS2 teaching experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Pay to scale Salary, depending on your previous experience.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV/covering letter for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Liverpool Branch on: ######### for more information regarding this KS2 Teacher role.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 15 days ago