Lead DevOps Engineer | Zoek
Lead DevOps Engineer
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
LEAD DEVOPS ENGINEERAWS,Terraform, CI/CD, Kubernetes
£65,000 £85,000 + Bonus
This Lead DevOs Engineer position is for a legal firm who are disrupting the market. Working unconventionally in the industry, they are pioneering data & analytics, being a tech focused business, and their tech team has a startup feel to it.
As their Lead DevOps Engineer you will delivering cutting edge data to solve complex challenges, leveraging cloud data, automating deployments and scaling their projects. Whats more you will also be working on DevOps fundamentals including infrastructure as code (terraform), CI/CD (Jenkins) and dockerisation/containerisation (Kubernetes). There is also immense scope to build a team, where you will continue to be hands on.
Focusing on highvalue cases, this firm are world renowned in the industry. However as data is so vital their tech department is heavily invested. Embracing an open culture this is an open environment, noncorporate in a tightnit team.
To work on their groundbreaking research they have a market leading team who are experienced and invested. They are aiming to overhaul their infrastructure, and bring in a dedicated Cloud/DevOps team. You will be leading from the front, playing an instrumental role with nextgenerational technology.
- Massively wellfunded, experienced tech department
- Cutting edge technology (AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Hands on from the outset, with scope to build and own your team
As their Lead DevOps Engineer you will be working on dynamic tasks such as:
- Overhauling and implementing their AWS platform
- Hands on with deployments and automation
- Using Terraform for infrastructure as code
- Developing and maintaining and their CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Programming and scripting (Python/Shell)
- Using Kubernetes for containerisation
- Building out a DevOps team, being a proactive leader
To be considered for this vacancy you will need:
- Excellent AWS ability in designing secure, resilient and scalable platforms
- Experience with CI/CD deployments
- Outstanding ability with Terraform/CloudFormation for infrastructure as code
- Programming/scripting experience with Python or Shell
Posted 39 days ago