English Teacher for Secondary in Middlesbrough
£110 - £180 per day + CPD Training
Are you an English Teacher seeking your next challenge come September 2019? Do you want work which is both professionally and financially rewarding? If so we have the perfect role for you!
Teaching Personnel are in high demand for outstanding, well qualified and committed English Teachers, to work along side our schools across Middlesbrough in the academic year of 2019. Successful candidates will have the ability to teach English at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 and will have excellent skills of organisation and communication.
Responsibilities of this role will be:
- To plan and deliver lessons that inspires and challenges students
- To create an environment that encourages students to be independent
- To promote high standards of behaviour in accordance with the rules of the school
- To monitor and assess students' achievements and progress
In return, the schools we work alongside can offer candidates a welcoming environment and the opportunity to further your professional development in a supportive and friendly environment. Schools are looking for English Teachers who are passionate in their approach to create a learning environment where students can exceed their academic and social expectations. Applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers are welcome.
Here at Teaching Personnel we strive to provide the best service not only for our schools but for our candidates too. We offer work suited to candidate's personal circumstances by working in conjunction with candidates timetables, experience and sought after career path.
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Subject specialist roles
- Daily, weekly and term long roles
- A two way diary which allows you to block dates you can't work
- Professional and supportive consultants
- Opportunities to gain experience, particularly for NQTs and RQTs.
- CPD Training available
If you would like to become a part of the Teaching Personnel team and work with us supporting English in Secondary Schools in the Middlesbrough area contact us right now with your CV and covering letter to register your interest!
If you are interested in being considered for this role or to find out about any other opportunities we may have please get in touch with Kayla on ######### or via email at
Posted 7 days ago