Up to £8.21 per hour + Holiday pay
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated Administrator working for a huge public sector organisation based in Bedford. The role is paying between £8.21 per hour plus holiday pay and is looking to start ASAP for an initial period of 3 months. On offer is a competitive salary, working for a reputable employer, training and guidance throughout the assignment, a generous holiday allowance and working within a friendly office environment.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- To provide admin support to the team
- To be the first point of contact for concerns and alerts and queries
- To gather information
- To maintain accurate, concise and up to date case records
- To ensure data is entered accurately
- To work in partnership with a variety of partner agencies
- Experienced Administrator
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must have the ability to work with the public and understand and manage difficult situations
- To be clear and concise in all written and verbal communications ensuring that all agreed actions and intentions are made very clear
- To have good active listening skills
This is an Administrator role, based in Bedford, starting ASAP and looking to pay £8.21 per hour. If you have the relevant skills and experience, apply now!
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 4 days ago