Retail Customer Assistant - Part Time
£8.21 per hour
Retail Customer Assistant Part Time Crawley, West Sussex £8.21 per hour
Are you friendly, outgoing and committed to providing an outstanding level of customer service? Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment and enhance your experience with a successful charity? If so, read on.
Our client is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. They are now looking for a Retail Customer Assistant to join their team on a part time basis.
Within a welcoming and team-focused environment, you will have the chance to undertake great training and make a positive difference to customers.
As the Retail Customer Assistant, you’ll provide a high level of service to customers at our client’s shop and caf in Crawley.
In this varied role, your duties will involve:
- Operating the till and handling cash
- Maintaining exceptional store standards
- Assisting the team in the accurate completion of regular stock checks
- Receiving incoming deliveries, replenishing and date rotating stock as appropriate
- Assisting in the co-ordination of the provision of volunteers and employees
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need previous customer service experience.
Self-motivated and organised, as a Retail Customer Assistant, you’ll have superb communication skills. You’ll also be friendly and personable with a caring, sensitive approach to customers, staff and volunteers.
Knowledge of EPOS systems would be beneficial to your application, as would the ability to use industry standard IT systems, such as MS Office, email and the internet. Knowledge and experience of general administrative processes and previous experience in a similar retail environment would also be an advantage.
This is a part time role working 20 hours per week on a four week rotating shift pattern.
- Week one: Monday Friday 08:00 - 13:00
- Week two: Saturday and Sunday 10:00 - 15:00 and Monday - Friday 13:00 - 18:00
- Week three: Monday - Friday 13:00 - 18:00
- Week four: Saturday and Sunday 10:00-15:00 and Monday - Friday 13:00 - 18:00
The closing date for applications is the 30th June 2019.
To apply for the role of Retail Customer Assistant (Part Time), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Retail Customer Assistant, Part Time, Retail Assistant, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Advisor, Retail Advisor, Sales Advisor, Retail, Retail Sales, Customer Service Assistant, Shop Assistant.
Posted 28 days ago