£55k per year + Bonus
Salary: £55,000 + 15% Bonus
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Engineering Manager to work for a blue chip multi national manufacturing company based near Cirencester. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a team of 16 multi skilled engineers in a very fast paced production factory. The role will be 70% management and 30% hands on and the ideal candidate needs to have very strong man manegement and leadership skills.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Man Management of 16 Engineers
- Planning and Implementing PPMs
- Budget Control
- Managing the Health and Safety on site
- Either bias, with a technical background
- Willing to be flexible and get hands on when needed
- Continious improvements and Relaibility focused
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Bonus (15%)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 42 days ago