QA/Senior QA Engineer - London | Zoek UK | 4d9f74
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£30000 - £50000 per annum + pension, 25 days annual leave
Permanent (Full time)
Reports to: Lead QA Engineer
Location: Redman Place, Stratford
Contract: Permanent. 35 hours per week.
Flexibility: We're flexible on how you do your work, with this role only expected to be in the office 1 or 2 days per week, and a 'core hours' policy of 10am-4pm
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 QA Engineer, Senior QA Engineer £40,000 - £48,000 (may have flexibility) per annum dependant on experience
Application method: Please complete the anonymous application form, making sure all of your experience is included so that we are able to effectively shortlist.
Application Deadline: Sunday 10th October 2021, . Do not delay applying as we will be shortlisting on application.
Cancer Research UK and our Technology team are evolving. The Quality Assurance Team's mission is to drive quality into all software products produced by/or on behalf of Cancer Research UK. The team is striving to enhance testing service throughout the project lifecycle and ultimately assist Technology in improving the quality of product we deliver to our customers, whilst pushing shift left forward in the lifecycle.
We have 1 x Senior QA Engineer position and x4 QA Engineer positions.
Want to know more? Take a look at our Senior QA Engineer: Candidate pack , QA Engineer: Candidate pack
What will I be doing?
The QA/Senior QA Engineers in the team, your focus will be on supporting the engineering team with testing guidance and provide training to enable the team to continuously deliver high-quality products and features. You will be proactively planning and coordinating testing activities, collaborating with product management and developers to streamline the release of new features with high confidence in delivering quality. Drive process improvements that ensure our testing culture is continuously moving towards a collaborative model of software testing and quality assurance.
What experience do I need?
* Senior QA Engineers must have proven experience in creating test automation frameworks.
* Practical knowledge of non-functional testing types such as accessibility, performance and security testing
* Experience of working in an agile environment
* Skilled in the design of acceptance tests.
* Working experience of REST API, Web GUI and cross-browser testing. Tools we like: Cypress, Pact, Postman (Equivalent tools/frameworks valid).
* An enthusiasm for new technologies with the ability to adapt and learn.
* Has the confidence and initiative to evolve ideas and bring together pieces of work to produce changes.
What's in it for me?
* 25, days annual leave (plus bank holidays and the ability to buy up to 5 days per annum) and 1 CRUK day.
* Pension (employer contributions of up to 10%), life insurance and a great benefit discount platform.
* An incredibly strong tech stack
* A brilliant learning and development environment
* Platform to develop your testing knowledge within our QA Community.
Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you'll be encouraged to stretch yourself in our dynamic environment. And ultimately, you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...