German Speaking Sales Coordinator
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Sales Administrator Immediate start Sheffield £18,000£20,000 depending on experience
German speaking role Must have German written and spoken experience
Sales Administrator for my client; a fast growing engineering business located in the Sheffield area. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated individual to join a well respected business in the area.
The purpose of the role will be to provide a high level of customer service whilst also providing administrative support to the sales team. You will be responsible for processing a large volume of orders whilst building and maintaining customer relationships with customers, proactively seeking and developing sales opportunities.
Responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be wellorganized and understand the order fulfilment.
- Key Responsibilities
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare important company documents (including packing slips, purchase orders, bills of lading and invoices
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels in the warehouse stock and place supplier orders as needed
- Provide information to colleagues and customers regarding order status
- Process purchase orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer record
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay uptodate with new products and features
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A selfstarter with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Excellent organizational and timemanagement skills
- A team player with welldeveloped communication skills
Apply now if you have relevant experience and you think you have what it takes.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 38 days ago