Fantastic Job Opening for Registered RGN OR RMN Nurse
Outstanding job opening for a RGN / RMN to join our team based in Colne to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
This is a Full Time position working 44 hrs per week. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 16.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
The nursing home provides residential, dementia and nursing care for older people in a homely environment. We offer the highest standard of care and access to a variety of services, activities and facilities designed to support people to increase their independence.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with No Secrets legislation, Company policy and local safeguarding policy
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
- Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
- Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
- RGN / RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills Reference ID: 1439
Posted 13 days ago