Audit Manager - Fantastic opportunity to join a growing practice
£48,000 to £58,000 (dependent upon experience) + flexible benefits
Growing regional Accountancy Practice are currently interviewing for an Audit Manager position in their Gatwick office. An increase in new clients has resulted in this practice requiring an additional Audit Manager to oversee a portfolio of new clients.
- Portfolio of clients will consist of a range of industry sectors and will include OMBs, Partnerships and Large groups. *
- Maintain and develop relationship with your clients ensuring the partners are kept informed of any issues. *
- Planning, implementing and completing the audit assignment within the agreed budgets. *
- Utilising the firm’s other specialist departments, ensuring opportunities to promote other services are ceased upon. *
- Take an active role in business development. *
- Provide both on the job and office based training to the audit team.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified. *
- At least 4 years post qualified experience within audit. *
- You will currently be an Audit Assistant Manager or Audit Manager. *
- Ideally you will have been trained within a Top 50 accountancy practice. *
- You must have at least 18 months relevant work experience in the UK. *
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Posted 21 days ago