Practice Manager - Portishead | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Portishead, North Somerset, England
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a dental practice manager to join a lovely mixed practice in the Portishead area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organisation and become a valuable part of a friendly team where patients come first.
As a practice manager, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Take line management responsibility for dental receptionists, dental nurses and in house cleaning staff, including responsibility for motivation, objective setting and appraisal
- Take responsibility for and supervise all banking procedures, including deposits, payments and checking bank statements
- Ensure the operation of the patient payment policy and the collection of outstanding debts
- Compile and submit accurate and complete monthly returns of banking, clinicians' income and lab bills.
- Managing KPI's and practice targets & budgets
- Monitor and report on private income
- Keep all practice documentation up to date including policies, procedures and handbooks
- Ensure practice compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
The ideal candidate
To be considered for this role, you will need to be/have:
- An existing dental practice manager (ideally with previous dental nurse experience)
- Highly motivated, friendly, flexible, reliable and organised
- Excellent communication skills
- CQC Registered Managers Award or willing to work towards it
With a basic salary of up to circa £26k and a package which includes a dental treatment scheme, free eye tests, staff rewards portal, pension, etc this is a great opportunity to join a growing business and make a real difference.
The company also has a great reputation for developing and supporting their teams, particularly through these challenging times, so it offers lots of opportunity for individuals looking to progress their career.
To be considered for this role, please send your latest CV.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Posted 42 days ago