Manchester, Greater Manchester
Regional HR Generalist; Permanent and full time; East or West Manchester based; Salary £30k
This isnt your average HR Generalist job. Being part of an international brand during their most substantial period of growth, acting as the HR point of contact for 5 regional (North West) offices and playing an integral part of the doubling of UK headcount, this position will offer the right candidate the ultimate chance of progression and exposure.
Your background will ideally be recruitment biased HR; someone who has managed end to end recruitment and assessment processes who can also pick up day to day disciplinaries and grievances with the support of a HRBP / HR Manager.
On the road across the North West making HRs face known and voice heard, this position is by no means for the faint hearted but the role is absolutely open to interpretation of where it will be in 12 months, 2 and even 5 years time.
Some duties include:
- First point of contact for all employee queries
- Taking the lead on coordinating of HR projects;
- Upskilling and providing advice to managers on employee relations and adhoc HR operational queries;
- Full management of assessment centres
- Leading on face to face interviews and role plays
- Taking control of onboarding processes, providing face to face inductions for groups of new starters
- Drafting offer letters and contracts of employment
This business is exciting. This role is varied and progression opportunities truly are ample. Based in either the West or East of Manchester, this permanent role is paying £30k and would be fantastic for a recruitment biased HR Advisor / Generalist or an Internal Recruiter who has worked very closely with HR processes and knows their way around an ER case.
Essential criteria for this role:
- CIPD L3 minimum
- Driving licence
- Recent and relevant recruitment and HR experience as outline above
- Confident, articulate and goaloriented
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 19 days ago