Part Time Exams Administrator | Zoek
Part Time Exams Administrator
Up to £9.63 per hour + plus Statutory Holiday Pay
Temporary (Part time)
JOB TITLE: Part Time Exams Administrator
LOCATION: Stamford, Lincolnshire
SALARY: £9.63 per hour + statutory holiday pay
QRS is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Lincolnshire area and is looking for an Exams Administrator to assist the Examinations Officer, working 5 afternoons per week, with the need for flexibility during peak exam times.
This role is for an immediate start.
* Ensure awarding body and College guidelines/procedures relating to exams are complied with and provide guidance to lecturers and students.
* Liaise with managers, course leaders and subject lecturers to confirm the qualifications for each group of students.
* Ensure examination entries are received within set deadlines and are accurately processed and submitted to awarding bodies before their deadlines.
* Maintain examinations records in the College Information System (CIS).
* Act as lead examinations invigilator, giving instructions to large groups of candidates prior to exams commencing.
* Arrange invigilation and provide support to ensure awarding body and College guidelines and procedures are complied with.
* Produce seating plans for examinations.
Previous admin experience is essential along with good communication and IT skills.
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a selfemployed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
Posted 11 days ago