Sous Chef - 4402
Up to £9.50
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join our kitchen team at The Lost & Found Leeds, Greek Street. The Lost & Found is home to mystical mixology and delectable dishes and our buildings have been transformed into decadent drinking dens and restaurants, with a playful sense of fun, plants, flowers and hidden secrets. Infused spirits are mixed, muddled and beautifully served creating craft cocktails by our creative mixologists. And food is taken just as seriously with a menu full of flavour, made using seasonal produce and all cooked to perfection. As a Sous Chef in The Lost & Found, you’ll know all there is to know about running a busy kitchen, working as part of a kitchen management team. From online ordering and controlling stock, through portion and wastage control, to a sound knowledge of food safety and hygiene, as well as managing and developing the wider kitchen team. Why should you join The Lost & Found?
- Competitive annual salary
- Reasonable working hours - Maximum of 48 per week
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join an award winning and exciting brand
- Great training and development schemes including funded qualifications.
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes discounts on food and hotel accommodation, reward and cashback offers, company pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers and various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our bars are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a fresh food kitchen working as a Sous Chef or similar role
- An understanding of GP’s, labour budgets and stock management.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and support the development of the wider kitchen team.
- Competent understanding of all regulations, food hygiene and company specifications.
- A genuine passion for delivering top quality dishes
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
We are all about going above and beyond to deliver excellent customer experiences and we love like minded people within our teams, so if you fancy yourself joining a nationally recognised brand of premium bars then join our mystical journey...
Posted 14 days ago