RMN Charge Nurse
Excellent job opening for Registered Mental Nurse RMN Charge Nurse to work with one of the independent specialist secure and step-down services for people with mental illness, personality disorders, learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and brain injuries. As a Charge nurse you will be working in a registered independent hospital, with two distinct areas: an intensive 8-bed rehabilitation environment and 20 individual flats for people whose rehabilitation and recovery needs are less intensive. We offer a complex care recovery pathway (CRP), for Service Users with complex mental health illnesses. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 35,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
- Charge Nurse role involves:
- Being an effective leader, managing shifts as well as mentoring and supporting the team
- The Charge Nurse will work within the framework of the Senior Nurse on Call structure
- Promote professional development and having the ability to reflect and cascade this approach via role modelling
- Ability to delegate tasks and ensure objectives are achieved
- Assist and promote service development
- Close working relationships with stakeholders
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual and the clinical team and monitoring patient progress
- Deputising for the line manager as directed.
You must be qualified as Registered Mental Nurse RMN Reference ID: 1722 For more information please call Sam Wilson on ######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 22 days ago