Maths Teacher required September 2019
£102.24 - £150 per annum
The school are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and inspirational maths teacher, who will be placed within a Southampton school which are highly successful and have excellent teaching facilities. The school are looking for either an NQT or an experienced maths teacher to join their team. The role is a full time permanent role however part time applicants would be considered.
The successful candidate will have to be able to continually challenge their students, enabling them to grow each day within a family atmosphere which the school prides itself on. The candidate would have to have a real passion for teaching and have aspirations to further their career, which will be aided through a well developed CPD programme.
The outstanding Southampton based catholic school have a history of providing their students with an excellent education with recently 71% of their students passing both English and maths with 46% of the students achieving a high pass! The success of the school is also displayed by achieving an outstanding Ofsted report in 2018 with a particular comment regarding the mathematics department being "Staff use their specialist subject knowledge to good effect to design and deliver stimulating and engaging lessons to pupils".
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a current QTS and a relevant subject related degree.
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Maths.
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills.
- An ability to be an active team player.
- It would be an advantage if the candidate could teach a secondary subject
We can offer you:
- A fantastic school who are apart of an extensive Southampton school network who can provide excellent opportunities to their teachers to further their career.
- An established CPD programme which can aid you in developing your teaching skills further and progress into teaching leadership teams.
- A school which places staff welfare at the forefront of everything they do, you wouldn't be just a number.
The school are looking for the right candidate to start in September 2019, all candidates will be considered, and interviews will be arranged on application.
Posted 15 days ago