Scarborough, North Yorkshire
£9.00 - £12.00 per hour
Castle Hospitality division has an exciting opportunity and is recruiting for an Experienced Spa Therapist for a local unique hospitality client based in the Scarborough, North Yorkshire area.
Aim:The Therapist executes the treatment menu to the highest technical and service standards nurturing the guest ensuring their happiness and desire to return to the spa. The therapist supports the Spa Manager in meeting budgetary and performance targets.
Seeking spa therapists who are Elemist trained, this will be an advantage but not essential.
- To ensure that all guests are warmly and positively welcomed and that everything is done to nurture their relaxation, comfort and enjoyment in the spa.
- To ensure that the impression of the Spa created either on the telephone or in person leaves a lasting positive impression.
- To attend and participate in a training and development programme to ensure full competence in the treatment menu, product knowledge, sales protocols and spa operations.
- To participate in additional coaching sessions as required.
- To participate in recognition programmes for achievement.
- To promote a structured positive working environment that encourages team retention.
- To communicate in a positive and constructive manner with all working colleagues and clients ensuring a cooperative team effort in the daily operations.
- To participate in daily operations meetings with the rest of the spa team
- To participate in communications meetings with the spa team.
- To conduct the treatment menu on all clients consistently to the highest standards as specified ensuring positive feedback and client retention.
- To advise all clients on the most suitable and advantageous home care products and routine ensuring continuity of treatment benefits.
- To ensure the presentation, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment rooms and to meet the agreed standard at all times
- Regular checks on all areas.
- To use working periods not allocated to treatments in an effective manner towards the housekeeping of the rooms and spa.
- To ensure all treatments are prepared for effectively in a timely manner with all equipment, linen, and product available organised and ready to hand in the treatment room.
- Linen to ensure that all linen is available as required for the number of treatments
- To always be an asset to the Spa, and not bring the reputation of the Spa into disrepute by any unprofessional practise or conduct.
- To treat with confidentiality any information disclosed by clients during their visit to the Spa.
£9.00per hour to £12.00per hour depending on experience
Full & Parttime positions are available, with immediate starts
For further details please contact Tina Tout at Castle Hospitality on ######### and email your CV.
Castle Employment Group is an awardwinning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building longterm relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of highquality candidates so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you havent heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted 13 days ago