FPGA Engineer | Zoek
£45 - £50 per hour
Contract (Full time)
12 Months Cheltenham
- Contribute to all stages in the specification, design, development, integration, test and certification, fielding and support of navigation and cryptographic devices, following a rigorous engineering life cycle.
- Specify and develop FPGA/ASIC solutions
- Interact with other engineers working in multidisciplinary teams to deliver products and customer solutions.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to write and debug VHDL.
- Experience designing and implementing complex firmware solutions in CPLD and FPGA using ModelSim, Synplify, ISE.
- Experience of design and implementation of highspeed of digital processing solutions and systems in FPGA eg systemonchip, Embedded processors, high speed interfaces
- Experience of working in a rigorous engineering environment using configuration management and change management processes/tools.
- Ability to prepare and undertake test and verification of FPGA/ASIC
Please send CVs to Fin. Gillon @ randstad. co. uk
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 10 days ago