Senior Developer | Zoek
Ilkley, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Robert Half are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Software Developer (Team Leader) to join a very interesting, innovative, growing organisation based in Ilkley.
As Senior Software Developer working with a close knit likeminded team and supported by the Head of IT, this is a fantastic position for someone to come in and add value to the business, working on a wide range of projects, having the ownership to see them through from start to finish.
Youll help to oversee, motivate and drive a small IT team and help drive growth through improving existing software and processes as well as scoping, costing up and delivering new solutions.
It is your responsibility to be passionate about delivering a good highquality service, have a keen interest in new technologies and design & development, and push and challenge yourself and the team, continually learning along the way!
Ideally to be considered you will need the following:
- Work on a multitude of new and existing projects, having the ownership of the whole lifecycle of your projects.
- Be able to own new/existing bespoke systems and software working on their maintenance and development, striving for continual improvement.
- Drive, motivate and support the small IT team
- Create applications in response to Stakeholder needs
- Drive the continual improvement of the companies bespoke CRM system
- Be involved with all stages of the development lifecycle and take ownership of the management of projects
- Experience in Java is essential, but any exposure to HTML5, SQL, CSS, PHP is advantageous
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £4555k open to negotiation depending on experience
- 35 hour working week with work from home offered when needed
- Flexible benefits package and flex working hours offered
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 12 days ago