Job Summary: Is responsible for initiating and coordinating the administrative support functions of the office.
- Performs secretarial/clerical duties for Executive Director
- Answers phones and directs calls to the appropriate staff.
- Advertises board meeting dates and times via mail, e-mail and/or fax
- Prepares board books/packets for board meetings
- Attends board meetings (4 per year), takes attendance, takes minutes and transcribes them for next meeting.
- Maintains files of board of directors and board meeting minutes
- Insures and orders adequate inventory of office supplies
- Opens mail, date stamps, logs onto computer, and forwards to the appropriate staff
- Provides back up support for the accounting, seminar and membership departments
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Executive Director
- 10% travel may be required for this position
• Type at least 45 wpm
• Extensive knowledge of word processing software to include Microsoft Office 1500 (MS Word, Outlook, Excel),
• At least 4 years as secretary/receptionist and/or administrative assistant
• Organizational skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills Excellent customer service
• Exercise tact and discretion
• Take initiative and be a self-starter
• Efficiently schedule time and activities
• Maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with varying tasks, responsibilities, or people
Candidate must attached their resumes or cover letter to be consider for the job due to large numbers of phone calls, we will not be available to phone calls. The HR department of the company will get back to you through your resume or cover letter submitted.
Posted 23 days ago