Commercial Account Handler - Edinburgh | Zoek UK | 4e6e1f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Account Handler
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial account handler to join us at our offices located in Edinburgh. If you have a strong background in commercial insurance having worked in a similar type of role and are looking to join a fast-growing Chartered insurance broker, who is committed to supporting your professional development, Bruce Stevenson may be the place for you.
This role can be either office based or a hybrid of office/remote giving you the opportunity to work within a highly supportive team from your own home. You will be joining a well established Renewable Energy Team, who are market leaders in this sector.
What will you be doing:
- In partnership with your Account Executive, you will be a point of contact for a specific portfolio of clients, dedicated to the provision of excellent service.
- Support in policy changes general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales and cross-sales.
- Gather all relevant information to assist underwriters.
- Process all quotes/mid- term adjustments/cancellations/renewals and transfer onto an in-house system & website to a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure all SLA's (Service Level Agreements) are met through the careful prioritising of work.
- Be pro-active to find ways to improve service to clients and business income streams.
What do you need to bring with you?
- 2 yearscommercial insurance knowledge across a broad range of products
- Enjoy working within a fast paced, growing business
- A curious and ambitious mindset, keen to contribute to the success of the team and Group
- Articulate with established client facing and stakeholder management abilities
- Cert CII qualification or a desire to study and achieve the qualification
- Confident using MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Broker System experience (ideally Acturis)
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a range of benefits.
- Support initiatives: health & well-being, study support, employee assistance program, and employee network groups.
Bruce Stevenson is an innovative and dynamic organisation committed to providing the best possible advice, service and support. We pride ourselves on our standard of service - consistently delivering market-leading, bespoke and guaranteed solutions.
Providing comprehensive insurance broking and risk management service to clients of all types and sizes, in all manner of sectors and industries. Our team has worked with a diverse range of clients for nearly 40 years and as a result, we have continually evolved our service offering. We offer niche products in specialist areas including Property, Commercial, Hospitality & Tourism, Distilleries, Social Housing, Food & Drink, Renewable Energy, Independent Schools and Colleges, Charities, Private Clients, Farms & Estates and Risk Management.