North West England
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
An organisation based in the North West of England is looking for an Operations Director on a permanent basis.
- Key responsibilities will be:
- To direct the operations activities and develop and drive the operations strategy for new operational standards for the company by working closely with sales development and commercial finance management.
- Develop the operational offering to tenants, clients and identify opportunities to grow markets within the group.
- Develop operations strategy focused on both financial gain, operational efficiencies and improved customer satisfaction that supports business growth targets and the business plan.
- Support the maximising of rental income in all operational centres by ensuring operations supports marketing and other business development activities.
- Ensure that operations develop procedures and maintains high standards in operational delivery and Health & Safety.
- Lead the operational team ensuring a culture of high standards, continuous improvement and team work in line with Companys values, and policies.
- Ensure the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements under the Health and Safety Acts.
- Ensure operations maintain excellent relationships with new and existing customers, local authoritys clients and private sector clients creating customer satisfaction at all times.
- To review individual markets managed or owned by the company and establish an operational efficiency and effectiveness improvement plan to support improved profitability.
- Ensure operations support the development of the bid pipeline.
- Prepare mobilisation plans and lead in the implementation when successful of new contracts.
- Promote and maintain that operational staff will provide favourable image of the organisation through excellent working relationships with customers and clients.
- Attend meetings, presentations and exhibitions as a representative for the business.
- Ensure operations support the development of sales activities and business development on all operational sites and contracts.
- To provide the necessary management support and supervision to ensure that Operational managers and Operational staff are competent, welltrained, motivated and able to discharge their duties effectively.
- A key member of the UK executive management team providing support on projects as directed from time to time by manager.
- A successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of managing operations in a multisite environment.
- Must have experience in either contract/outsourcing, or a retail services or in markets business.
- Must have at least 5 years demonstrable experience in a similar role and sized organisation.
- Demonstrates proven organisational skills with ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate performance through effective coaching skills.
- Good project management, planning & organisational skills.
- Selfmotivated, methodical, multitasking, flexible team player with the ability to work calmly under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating business acumen.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 44 days ago