Marketing & Web Analyst
£31000 - £38000 per annum
Marketing & Web Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with broad experience across marketing and digital analytics to join one of the worlds leading publishing companies!
As the Marketing & Web Analyst at this wellknown, international publishing company youd be joinging an analytics team, marketing team, UX team and development team to work on the overall improvement of the website. Youd be leading this area of the business with it being a unique role for them and working on a global scale using tech such as Google Analytics, Power BI, SQL and looking at a range of Marketing channels so its a great role with lots of variety and exposure. This company are working on exciting projects in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence using the best technology in the industry so if youre innovative and datadriven its a great time to join. They offer excellent career progression and development including funding training courses to give you the chance to upskill too!
- You will have ownership and manage all Web Analytics & Marketing Analytics for the business, advising the wider business on what marketing channels are performing well and how best to use digital analytics data to improve the website and customer experience
- You will analyse various pages, looking at the website data and how the website is performing using Google Analytics based on your analysis you will come up with actionable insights and provide recommendations on how to improve the site, reporting on this and presenting it back to the wider business using Data Studio/Tableau as well as working with the UX team on AB/MV tests for both the website and the marketing campaigns
- You will be building dashboards using Google Data Studio as well as extracting data from the database to provide other analysts in the team with accurate data for them to analyse
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Practical handson experience using Google Analytics to analyse the customer journey online, experience using Google Data Studio to build dashboards is also necessary
- Experience using Google Tag Manager to implement tags and create tracking/tagging audits would be useful
- Experience analysing performance of marketing campaigns to see what channels are performing best and looking at AB tests for both these and the website essential
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £30,000 £38,000 depending on experience
- Benefits package + funded training courses as well as flexible working!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosie OCallaghan at Harnham via the apply link on this page
Posted 11 days ago