HGV Class 2 Driver - Doncaster - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4e8dd6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HGV Class 2 Driver with CLASS 1 FUNDING
Doncaster - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Order Distributor
Location: HMP Ranby, Retford
Salary:£ per hour
Contract Type: Permanent (Part-Time) 1 day per week on a Friday
Shift: 14:00 - 19:30
Closing Date: 23rd June 2021
Criminal Check required: Yes
*Please be aware that this position is based within a prison environment*
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- Manage the delivery of accurate and timely dispatch of orders
- To ensure all canteen duties, procedures and processes are completed and adhered to in order to provide a high level of service is received by the customer.
- Compliance to all work instructions.
- Full compliance with all Health and Safety regulations. including compliance to all H&S RA's, SSoW and reporting / investigation
- Working in compliance to HMP rules and regulations
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
- Ability to grasp a good understanding of operational processes
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Can demonstrate the ability to manage their time effectively and work under their own initiative
- Enhanced security clearance is a mandatory requirement for this role
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.