Mandarin Speaking Intern 36 months
£18000 - £20000 per annum
A trusted Estate Agent which provides a one stop service for clients looking to buy, sell, rent, or let a property in the London area. This agency is dedicated, passionate and works hard to achieve positive results for all their clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Mandarin speaking individual to join our boutique Estate Agency as a paid Intern.
You will be supporting the team in many different ways, and consequently must be able to think on your feet and work well under pressure, key responsibilities include:
- Providing a high level of service to customers at all times
- Assisting with property administration
Supporting the Property Management and Lettings Team with ad hoc duties
- Deal with telephone/post/email enquiries from customers.
- Improve, maintain relevant filing systems (electronic and paper).
- Assist the team with any ad hoc administration duties.
- Maintain a high level of customer service. Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email and letter and maintain open communication channels.
- Act as a point of contact for customers. Provide help and advice to all customers by being a point of contact for all customer queries related to their property.
- Resolve any day to day customer queries. Pass any complex or recurring problems to senior team.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Must be numerate, with high attention to detail
- The ability to be calm under pressure
- Accuracy with record keeping
- Excellent computer skills
- Well presented
Salary £18,000 £20,000 Hard working, fun office environment with a strong team culture
Office based role in central Battersea, walking distance from Battersea Park and Queenstown Road train stations.
Posted 31 days ago