Wigan, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car parking, pension
Finance Manager Permanent Wigan £45k
Our client who is one of the top leading companies in their industry is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will lead a team of two Management Accountants and will assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and provision of financial support to the operational management through the production of financial information and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake commercial analysis of the monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Lead a team of two Management Accountants
- Business Partnering
- To produce, interpret and analyse standard reports that accurately reflect a true and fair view of business performance, providing commentary and business solutions to problems.
- To attend area and regional monthly management meetings where required including monthly business performance reviews with senior management.
- Ongoing management of budgets and reforecasts for trading divisions.
- Working closely with marketing to produce and analyse Revenue streams to help determine future marketing strategies of the business.
- To prepare CAPEX requests and the financial information required
- To assist in the preparation for the half year and year end external audit
- Manage the interactions with Internal and External customers
- Develop and embed the critical performance indicators that will demonstrate the business is on track to deliver against its objectives.
- Leading regular reviews to improve Customer service, performance and productivity.
- Work with senior managers, presenting the financial implications of strategic decisions, business opportunities and other matters that may arise from time to time.
- Qualified Accountant either; CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent and experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of operational businesses
- Knowledge in working with ERP applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both internally across distances and externally with customers.
- One of the top and leading companies in their industry
- Recognised for their first class customer service within tight deadlines
- Encourage top performance and reward with an excellent benefits schemes
- Busy, lively and sociable company who pride themselves on their culture fit
- Encourage employees to talk openly about their ideas and be passionate about their job role
- Competitive company holidays + bank holidays
- Private pension plan, medial, life and healthcare insurance
- many more
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 26 days ago