Sixth Form Administrator | Zoek
Sixth Form Administrator
£9 - £11 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Sixth Form Administrator Needed in Birmingham
Smile Education are currently looking for an experienced Sixth Form Administrator to work at a busy school based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within either Secondary schools or Sixth Forms and have a strong administration background. The position is a long-term role with the potential to be permanent and is to start as soon as possible.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- Be the first point of contact for parents and visitors
- Handle incoming telephone enquires
- Record attendance data for staff and pupils
- Support the Head and Assistant Head of Sixth Form with daily duties
- Be experienced using either SIMS or CMIS
- Have excellent, written, communication, and organisation skills
- Be able to relate to parents, teachers, and students
- Be able to prioritise work
Benefits of Working with Smile Education:
Feeling underappreciated at your current workplace? At Smile Education, your hard work and dedication will be recognised. We regularly invite you to networking and social events which celebrate your time with Smile and your commitment to your work.
In addition to this, we also offer:
- A dedicated consultant who will be there to support you
- Free training opportunities
- The ability to choose! Our staff have the option for flexible working hours and a great work/life balance
- Market leading rates of pay
- Hundreds of exclusive discounts through our recommended payroll provider
Don’t just take our word for it!
*“*The team at Smile are brilliant! They do their best to find you work. The best thing about Smile is that they listen to your preferences and treat you with respect. This agency really is one of the best.”
“Five stars is not enough for the guys at Smile. From my initial meeting I felt like I was in the right place. They understood me both as a teacher and as a person.”
To discuss your suitability and apply for this role, please call Danielle on######### or apply via our website. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.
Posted 24 days ago