Recruitment Consultant (Accountancy & Finance)
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
£20k - 26k per year + commission + benefits
With the announcement of Talk Staff Group winning the prestigious 'Employer of the Year' at the Nottingham Post Business Awards 2018 and finalists of 'Employer of the Year' at the Derby Telegraph Business Awards last year, Talk Staff Recruitment are looking to hire a recruitment superstar to join their Accountancy & Finance division as a Recruitment Consultant, based at our office here in the centre of Nottingham's historic Lace Market.
You will be nurtured through our famous 'Talent Academy' and supported through an initial 6 month fast-track training programme with ongoing structured coaching with industry leading in-house professionals.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Proven experience within an Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Resourcing role
- Demonstrable achievements within the recruitment industry
- Comfortable & confident with technology (we have a lot!)
- Used to prioritising your workload
- GCSE's in English & Maths (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Developing a strong talent pool & maintaining a consistent service level through various communication methods
- Generating new business through prospect calls to new and existing clients, emails and registering interest in tendering processes (with support of the management team)
- Using innovative candidate sourcing and screening techniques, using comprehensive client briefs, you'll work to find the best people every time and make a positive impact on your client's business
- Managing a client base and working to a 'right first time' approach
- Inspiring People, Delivering Results on a daily basis
Salary & Working Hours
£20,000 - £26,000 p.a. depending on experience.
We operate flexible working hours Monday - Friday and we don't do weekends!
- Pay day pizza
- Flexible working hours
- Employee of the month
- Individual Commission & Team Bonuses
- Social events including Christmas party
- Group Company Pension Scheme
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential - Please feel free to request an informal chat with Lauren Evans #########
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: HR, Marketing, Accountancy & Finance and Office Support / Contact Centre.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Posted 18 days ago