European Payroll Analyst - London - Level 4 | Zoek
European Payroll Analyst - London - Level 4
Permanent (Full time)
If you think you could support Visa as a European Payroll Analyst, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Running European payrolls in a fast and growing market, the role requires the ability to work with the growth and maintain accuracy throughout. There is a team of 6 Payroll Specialists who manage the day to day running of the payroll overseen by a Payroll Manager and Team Lead. The candidate will get exposure to 27 countries payrolls, legislation and requirements as well as project work to increase knowledge and development.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Owning the end to end payroll process for multiple European entities (monthly paid). Responsible for collating and transmitting payroll input, reviewing output and providing primary approvals working with the outsourced payroll vendor.
- To ensure that Net Pay is accurately paid to all employees on a monthly basis.
- To make sure that all payments and statutory reporting to Tax / Social Security authorities, Pensions etc are reconciled and paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaising with counterparts such as Finance - to resolve accounting issues, Reward Team - to roll out new benefit programs, Internal Tax Team & the Global Payroll Manager - to remain aligned with internal best practices.
- To answer all employee queries within agreed SLA’s.
- To assist with any internal / external payroll audit tasks.
- To support the wider Payroll team to cover for vacations and other absences.
- To report annual RSU awards via payroll and reconcile to source documents supplied by the Equity Team.
- To work with internal stakeholders, such as Onboarding, HR IT & HR Ops to streamline processes & improve efficiency.
- To liaise with tax authorities, pension and benefit providers plus other third parties as required.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required i.e. New payroll set up, Short Term Business Visitor reporting, A1 compliance etc.
What we're after...
- Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines - with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- High level of customer focus.
- Pro-active nature to solve issues and suggest process improvements that could also benefit the wider team.
- Good understanding of payroll processes and procedures, along with experience of producing and maintaining SOP documentation.
- Mid level experience of processing European payrolls.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working with an outsourced payroll vendor.
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot tables).
- Experience of working on payroll related projects such as new payroll set up, transitioning to a new vendor etc.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
Posted 11 days ago