Senior Practitioner - Independent Fostering Agency
£34500 - £37000 per annum
As the Senior Practitioner, you will be supervising social carers in the Fostering Service. working with an Independent fostering Agency in Frome Somerset, this is a full-time positions home-based 4 days a week. This Independent Fostering Agency is one of the largest organisations within the UK.
You will need to have a background within a Fostering Team as a Senior Practitioner. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Mileage paid - 0.45P
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- To contribute to the effective day to day practice of the fostering service.
- Recruit, assess, train and support foster carers, working in partnership with team members to provide a high quality and safe service for foster families and the children/young people they look after.
- Promote great outcomes for children and young people looked after.
- Provide line management to designated supervising social workers and cover line management responsibility when required.
- Actively engage in and uphold the values of the agency.
Requirements for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree in Social Work, DipSW or equivalent.
- HCPC registration
- 3 years' experience of working in fostering/child related social work.
- Experience of assessing potential foster carers.
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: £34,500 to £37,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Akeel Shabir on ######### or email ######### for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other /
Posted 22 days ago