Assessment Manager | Zoek
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Assessment Manager Warrington based some regional travel (Regional Role) £32k £36k (DOE & Qualifications) 28 days holiday + bank and buyback scheme up to 5 days / Working equipment, life insurance, pension, ongoing training and support.
The Role: Assessment Manager
* We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assessment Manager to join this specialist endpoint assessment organisation. Working alongside the senior leadership team and directors, you will be responsible for ensuring that the provision thrives and prospers through delivering highquality operational services.
* The role will be based in Warrington and your duties will include supporting in the development, growth and sustainability reviewing current processes and introducing new innovative ways of working. You will be managing and maintaining the quality assurance function including moderation, standardisation and improving materials.
* Within the role, you will also be responsible for supporting in maintaining strong relationships with providers, employers and stakeholders, as well as preparing and managing external audits and ensuring compliance with external bodies such as ESFA, Ofqual and other regulatory bodies.
* The successful candidate will also lead on applications for new standards and for regulation by ofqual and ensure data is accurately maintained and available for relevant submission. You will support in the business goal to be the EPA organisation of choice for science, engineering and STEM apprenticeships.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Assessment Manager
A strong occupational background within the Science or STEM industry (ideally in a quality assurance role)
Some understanding of science assessment and standards
Ideally Degree level qualified (within Science)
Desirables: Assessment Manager
* Experience in a similar role within WBL
The Employer: Assessment Manager
* This company specialises in Assessment Services to STEM Employers across England. Acknowledged experts in the assessment of skills needed for occupational excellence, they are committed to quality in both services and staff.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 33 days ago