£130 - £200 per day
TimePlan Education are currently recruiting qualified Supply Teachers for day to day, short & long term to work in Primary Schools in Brent and surrounding areas.
Working as a supply teacher gives you amazing flexibility, giving you the choice of when you work and taking away the extra pressure of planning. It also allows you to gain experience in a variety of schools across the area. The length of the booking can range from one day to oneyear contracts.
- The rate of pay would range from £130 £200 a day.
The roles and duties for this role is:
- To deliver appropriate and relevant lessons to pupils across a range of year groups/key stages
- Delivering a consistently high standard of lessons to pupils
- Marking, assessing and reporting on the progress of pupils
- Ensuring behaviour is managed effectively and pupils are engaged during lessons
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be a qualified teacher in the UK, or equivalent
- Be familiar with the UK curriculum
Successful applicants must have the following:
- DBS on the Update Service or willing to undertake one
- Two satisfactory references
If you are interested in supply teaching in Brent, please submit your details and I will be in touch.
Posted 32 days ago