Sales Advisor | Zoek
Up to £17570 per annum + Bonus + Benefits!
Permanent (Full time)
Southend**£17,570 per annum**Hours of work: 40 hours per week any 5 out of days, working a mixture of early and late shifts covering the stores opening and closing times.
How you can make a difference
Are you a people person looking to make a real difference? Do you get genuine job satisfaction from helping others? At Big Yellow, our employees are the face and heart of our business. When customers visit a store, their experience starts with YOU! Its crucial that youll have the eagerness to be warm and welcoming, making them feel looked after as soon as they walk in the door. We like to think of ourselves as people people, so if a customer looks like they want a cup of tea, get the kettle on!
Using your brilliant people skills, youll determine what our customers situation is and provide the relevant solutions and support they need. Whether it be; putting your cracking sales skills to use by promoting our products or using your initiative to ensure services and standards are well maintained. With full training provided right from the start, once you step through our door you will be fully supported in your career.
What we would like from you
We love a bit of get up and go, so dont be afraid of getting stuck into your work with passion and enthusiasm. As a Sales Advisor your main role is to support your customers and your team in the day to day operations of the stores performance.
Below are some of the key areas you will be required to fulfil:
- Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or phone
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available
- Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day
- Complete daily health and safety walk arounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management)
- Take a flexible approach to working as part of a team or individually
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store
Our ideal Sales Advisor will demonstrate
- A can do attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Strong listening skills with a genuine desire to help others and learn
- The ability to problem solve whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
Dont Hesitate apply today!
What we give back to you
At Big Yellow we believe in a good work life balance, and promoting health and wellbeing, is vital to the happiness of our employees. Some of our excellent benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay reviewed on an annual basis
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses averaging around 1012% (up to a maximum of 25%)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Training and support to help you develop a great career with us
- Great pension and sharesave scheme
- Social events throughout the year
- Family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption packages
- Free on site parking
- Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts
- Vouchers for life events
- Day off to volunteer for one of our charity partners
A bit about us
Voted the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for Its a great time to join Big Yellow/Armadillo. Founded in 1998 we provide secure and modern selfstorage for homes and businesses whilst working hard to create an environmentally sustainable business. We now operate from a platform of 99 stores, including 24 stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage. We are constantly adding to our portfolio and are certainly a secure Company to work for.
We also recognise the importance of supporting local community projects and charities through fundraising and donating free storage space. Our recently launched Big Yellow Foundation supports charities helping vulnerable people to find employment.
Posted 28 days ago