Locum Band 6/7 MSK Physiotherapist Oxford
£21 - £29 per hour
Maxximas physiotherapy team is looking for a band 6/7 MSK physiotherapist to fill a fulltime locum contract with our client in Oxford.
We are looking for an experienced physiotherapist to start ASAP for an initial contract of 24 months. We are ideally looking for candidates with womens and mens health experience, including obstetrics and gynaecology, but general outpatient experience will also be considered. The pay rate is £2128 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you wont find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.
Posted 47 days ago