Chester, Cheshire, England
£20,322 to £22,580 (pro rata) + additional benefits
Payroll Officer - 31 hours per week, Monday to Thursday
Calder Industrial Materials is a highly reputable manufacturing company with significant experience delivering high quality, tailored solutions for a wide range of customers worldwide. The company designs, manufactures and installs radiation shielding and other products in the nuclear, medical and other markets.
Calder is also the UK's leading specialist in lead engineering, and in addition one of the UK's leading building materials suppliers, delivering lead sheet and a wide range of ancillary products to builders' merchants nationwide.
What will this role of Payroll Officer entail?
As the Payroll Officer you will collate and process information from factory attendance systems and be responsible for the weekly payroll of circa 110 employees. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Verifying daily hours worked by shop floor employees
- Collating data into the payroll systems on a weekly basis
- Ensuring information is correctly converted into pay details, creating pay slips and initiating payment to banks in line with company and statutory regulations
- Completing daily / weekly / monthly attendance and payroll reports in adherence with GDPR
- Entering the payroll impact into company financial records
What will I need to be considered for this Payroll Officer vacancy?
- Proven experience within a busy accounts environment with experience of using Sage Payroll
- Accurate and timely data entry skills
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail
What will I receive in return?
As the Payroll Officer, you'll receive a salary of £20,322 to £22,580 (pro rata), level dependent on experience, plus a range of additional benefits including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata), employer contributory pension scheme following successful probation period, healthcare cash plan, cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, and free car parking.
Contract : Permanent, working 31 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm.
Location: Chester (Cheshire)
All applications for this Payroll Officer vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Posted 41 days ago