Oldham, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £37000 per annum + Training, Development, Benefits
Are you a mechanically Qualified Engineer? Do you have excellent leadership experience?
Rare opportunity on offer for someone looking to join a market leading company where you will undergo extensive training and development to work on state of the art machinery, with the chance to leave your stamp on the company.
Are you looking for a step up into a management role? Are you from a Plant, HGV, Forklift, Motor Vehicle or Forces background?
Established over 25 years ago, this market leading company are renowned for the high quality products they manufacturer and the continuous investment in their employees. They have a presence all over Europe and multiple sites across the UK. Due to the rapid expansion and the progressive nature of the business they are now looking for someone to head up their service department.
In this role you will lead and manage day to day running of the service and testing department, you will work with and overseeing service and maintenance engineers. You will get involved in the hands on maintenance and servicing of the specialist products, you will provide support and assistant in the effect of plant failure. You will work with the engineers to ensure health and safety is maintained as number 1 priority.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a growing company, where you will be developed into a product specialist and will receive further training to increase your leadership skills.
- Service Manager overseeing a team of maintenance engineers and the testing department.
- Lead and run the day to day aspects of the workshop
- Work with engineers to upskill and improve their abilities
- Be heavily involved in the maintenance, service and repairs of stateoftheart equipment.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is kept as a key priority.
- £3337k + Training, Development, Overtime and Excellent Benefits
- Mechanical Bias engineer
- Has a proven leadership background
- Has a strong handson engineering background.
- Wants a role to make your own where you will play a huge role in the companys growth moving forward.
Key Words: Service Manager, Workshop Manager, Workshop Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Mechanical, Motors, Ex Forces, REME, Vehicles, Plant, Forklift, HGV, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Diagrams, Technical Drawings, REME, Winches, Belts, Electric Motors, Pneumatic Cylinders, Low Voltage, Read Steel Parts, Health and Safety, Lifting Equipment, Vacuums, Hydraulics, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Manchester, Bolton, Huddersfield
Posted 38 days ago