Customer Service Agent Part Time | Zoek
Customer Service Agent Part Time
Up to £11.25 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Customer Service Agent
Permanent Part Time
£11.25 per hour
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an international ecommerce company, seeking to appoint a Customer Service Agent. The successful candidate will be responsible for queries coming via telephone, emails, live chat and social media channels.
15.5 hours a week split into 1 x fullday Saturday + 4 x halfday weekdays covering mornings or evenings (8am12pm or 4pm8pm).
*However, open to discussion/compromise depending on individuals schedule
- Escalate and report any issues highlighted by the customer and follow up any resolutions in a timely manner.
- Handle all incoming customer contacts via all designated platforms (including but not limited to telephone, chat, emails and social media).
- Assist customers with their orders offering carefully considered expert advice, using depth knowledge of the products, delivery logistics while maintain the brand culture.
- Assist the customers efficiently in relation to handling amendments, cancellations, refunds, special requests and requirements on their orders.
- Drive sales leads based on customer interactions working to specified targets.
- Engage with customers on social media channels.
- Report and document any system issues for both back office and customer facing
- Attend and participate in team meetings, offering ideas and suggestions to improve ways
- of working and contribute to the company culture.
- Assist with training and coaching of new agents
Ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in previous customer service role
- Show an eagerness to learn and a genuine care for customers and colleagues alike.
- Being able to multitask and perform within a fast paced environment.
- Must be proactive, a team player and able to work independently
- Well organised and have an attention to detail
- Must have a great attitude, be positive, a calm nature and have strong listening skills.
- You have to be hands on and willing to learn about new systems and procedures as well as
- Be flexible, open minded and happy to work in an ever changing and challenging environment.
Closing Date: 30th November 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Posted 43 days ago