Humanities Teacher | Zoek
£100 - £193.10 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Supply Humanities Teachers Nottingham
The Supply Register are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with the Redhill academy trust.
We are working with one of their academies in Nottingham The Redhill Secondary Academy for all supply requirements. The Redhill Academy was the first secondary school in Nottinghamshire to gain an outstanding Ofsted rating for the quality of teaching, and is now the only one to have achieved this twice in succession.
An academy that is rapidly growing and an amazing team to join.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain frequent daily work. We are recruiting for teachers within the humanities field to join our talent pool for any work that may arise at Redhill Academy.
You will hear first of all supply requirements for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
The academy is part of the Redhill Trust, The Redhill Academy Trust prides itself on providing an outstanding education for infant, junior and secondary aged students from Arnold, Sherwood, Mapperley, Carlton, Eastwood, RadcliffeonTrent, Calverton, Bolsover, Tupton and Chesterfield.
If you are looking for a career change or would love to work at the Redhill Academy then please give Tom a call today.
- Have experience teaching humanities within a secondary school or Newly qualified
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified School Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register:
Posted 8 days ago