Credit Controller | Zoek
Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £27000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join a rapidly expanding business based in central Birmingham.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers in addition to other agencies
- Be accountable and take ownership for your allocated ledger and be proactive in managing the collection and resolution of the debt and individual queries
- Be proactive by ensuring that you deal with overdue debt, due debt and ensuring queries are resolved
- Improving percentage of debts paid to terms
- Escalation of accounts in line with agreed collection paths
- Participate in monthly debt conference calls with internal stakeholders
- Processing credit card payments
- Credit Control experience
- Assertive and professional on the telephone
- Demonstrate the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft package, especially Excel.
- Up to 27,000 dependent on experience
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £27,000 dependent on experience.
- Generous Pension Package
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 36 days ago