Advanced Nurse Practitioner | Zoek
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
HSE Pay scales
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Advanced Nurse Practitioner
TTM Healthcare in conjunction with our client are currently recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a new service which is opening in Limerick. This is an existing service which is expanding, due to it's great success in other locations.
The successful ANP will joining the the multidisciplinary team which includes GPs, nurses and allied health professionals. This model of care is based on the principles of integrative medicine.
Reporting professionally to the DON and clinically to the Clinical Lead, the Advanced Nurse Practitioner will play a key role in providing nurse led care in minor injuries and illness.
This is a full time permanent position, based in Limerick. There will be a requirement to travel to Dublin or Cork for training during the first 6 months.
- Must be registered under the Advanced Nurse Practitioner division of the NMBI
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in an acute care setting, ideally Emergency or Urgent Care
- Must have a post graduate qualification in Emergency Nursing
- Experience in Integrative Medicine desireable
- Competitive Salary
- Supported Learning and Development opportunities (post graduation education and training programmes will be provided).
- Days Only
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
For more information or for a detailed job description, please contact Leona on 015136740 or email #########
To apply, please forward your CV using the link to APPLY.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 14 days ago