- Unlimited interviews
- 3 Years Career Development Support
- Achieve certification in industry desired disciplines
- Potential for fast-track career progression Full description
Create the future with an exciting new career in Software Engineering.
Here at The Training Room we are committed to helping motivated code enthusiasts become certified and gain employment as a Software Engineer. As one of the UKs leading careers providers we'll provide you with everything you need to achieve certification in industry desired disciplines before matching you to available and suitable opportunities across our wider partner network.
The demand for Software Engineers, Programmers and Developers is high and to meet this demand our corporate partners have engaged us to provide them with certified entry level talent eager to launch their new career. Our partner network includes companies such as The GCI Group, AND.Digital, CenturyLink and many more, meaning that not only can we get you certified and job ready in as little as 12 weeks, but we can also provide the best possible platform from which to launch your new career.
No experience? No problem! We'll provide you with everything you need including a dedicated tutor who is available to support you throughout the entirety of your training.
You'll gain the following certifications:
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals (MTA) Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
- Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Utilise this leading certification and develop competencies in data modification, built-in functions, group and aggregate data and implementing error handling. Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam.
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry-standard best practices.
- Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Tired of doing the same old job day in and day out? It's time for you to love your job again. CLICK APPLY now and complete the next steps, we'll be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
Posted 13 days ago