Community Nurse (RGN) - Coventry
£19.90 to £28.87 per hour
Community Nurse – Coventry
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with Community Nursing experience, to work ad hoc shifts and lines of work in the Coventry area. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online app ipoint, allows you to view, book and manage your shifts. Working from your availability you will work with established community nursing teams.
Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and clients.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- A current NMC registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience in a community NHS team within the last twelve months
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
Pulse has many opportunities for each individual person, for more opportunities like this please apply below to discuss what we have to offer you.
Posted 22 days ago