Principal GeoEnvironmental Engineer London | Zoek
Principal GeoEnvironmental Engineer London
City of London, London
£45000 - £52000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a market leading Environmental consultancies, who specialise in providing exemplary services throughout the engineering industry. This dynamic company are seeking a Principal GeoEnvironmental Engineer to join their team in London to work on a number of exciting projects.
The company is opening a new office in London and is seeking a Principal GeoEnvironmental Egineer to take on the day to day responsibilities of the role whilst having an input into business development and building a team around them.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 & 2 Investigation and Reports
- Factual and Interpretative report writing
- Technical advice and support regarding Site Investigation
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports
- Site Investigation, including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc/MSc in a relevant subject eg Engineering Geology/Environmental Engineering
- Working towards chartership with a relevant professional body.
- Experience carrying out Site Investigations
Working as a Senior GeoEnvironmental Consultant for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on######### for an informal chat or email Jacob.weaverjones@penguinrecruitment .co.uk
Posted 27 days ago