Pastry Chef - Norwich (Must Drive) - £23K
23,000 per annum
Pastry Chef Position (Must Drive)
The Beautiful venue is an elegant restaurant with rooms. A special place tucked away in the heart of the Norfolk countryside. Perfectly situated 30 minutes away from both the North Norfolk coastline and the Norfolk broads national park. Eight luxury bedrooms, magnificent breakfasts, hand-crafted afternoon teas, spa treatments, grand dinners and an in house retail wing which means ‘everything’s for sale’.
About the Pastry Chef Role:
- You will join a kitchen brigade producing quality fresh dishes
- You will be based in the Pastry section which caters for multiple outlets.
- You will have an excellent opportunity to develop and grow as a chef and improve your skills in an award winning environment.
- You will be working straight shifts, five days over seven, including weekends and evenings
Benefits of this Pastry Chef position include:
- Great salary depending on experience
- Beautiful location in a small country village
- Paid holiday allowance
- Excellent training under a great Head Chef
- Temporary accommodation available if relocating
All Applicants for this Pastyr Chef position must:
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to #########
"Visitfirstcontactchefs.comfor other Great New Career Opportunities”
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data. We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
Posted 14 days ago