Clinical Lead | Zoek
£35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a motivated Clinical Lead to join an Exceptional Nursing Home within the Droitwich area. As a Nurse you will be working for a company, which is rated highly and has an excellent reputation for care in the area.
This special nursing home welcomes many varied care needs, including for many mental health difficulties, challenging behaviours and sensory impairments.
As a Clinical Lead your day to day duties include:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care
- Continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes
- Developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Champion independence and personal choice
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet the clients changing physical, social and psychological needs
- Building the positive reputation of the home and unit
- Liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
- Take an active role in the development of yourself and others ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
An ideal Clinical Lead must have these skills as they are beneficial to this position:
- You will need to have demonstrable experience supporting staff and elderly service users, preferably those with dementia.
- As well as being clinically responsible for certain operational areas
- You will also take a significant role in the management of the staff team
- Issues concerning sickness management,
- Staff training and development,
- Coaching and mentoring.
- You will have an effective way of communicating with your team
- Above all, act as a champion for the residents and staff
The successful Clinical Lead will receive an excellent annual salary of £35,000 per annum. This exciting position is for 37.5 hours a week on Day Shifts only. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- £1000 for the 1st 3 years of service
- £350 voucher to help fund modules and training towards CPD
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid annual leave 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £600)
- Biannual incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Work towards a QCF qualification
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Discounts at over 30,000 retail outlets by using vouchers or a reloadable card, childcare vouchers, holiday discounts with UK major tour operators, money off experience days, discounted cinema tickets
- Employee shares
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID: 3778
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 24 days ago